The Alchemists’ Guide to Campaign Design is a series of articles designed to help gamemasters build the framework for their campaigns. In the article series, John Lewis discusses his creation process and the design techniques that he uses to create the ideal game for his group. In addition, he discusses what he considers to be essential components that promote a positive roleplaying experience in our hobby.
- Phase 1: Initial Campaign Elements
- Phase 2: Campaign Look & Feel
- Phase 3: The Party Concept
- Phase 4: Characters (PC’s & NPC’s)
- Phase 5: Setting Things in Motion
- Final Thoughts
If you would like to see a specific topic in one of our guides, please let us know. Also, if you have any questions or comments about this page, please contact us via the Contact Page.